I hope everyone had a great Easter. Ours was beautiful.
So, I am on this quest to get Londyn to smile for me in pictures. Her eyes are closed but this is close enough. I just think her dimples are so dreamy.
And this is her smiling but from the side. I also love her curly hair. Even though it's the amount of hair that an 8 month old baby has, I still love it and am waiting patiently to do French braids someday.
we went to a park for cousin Brigham's birthday party. Pizza, and cake at a park is pretty much all a kid could ask for! Here they are on the lady bug that they loved.
Maverick wanted to ride it all by himself like a big boy
Cutest picture of 3 cousins but a failure yet again to get her to smile. Oh well I love how Brig has his arms around both Casen and Londyn. He was so happy that everyone kept saying 'Happy Birthday' to him and he would say "THANKS!!!"
Oh and Londyn also got her first hair cut... Not under the best circumstances though ;(
I only cut the teeny weeniest bit but it was still sad to do. Darn.







4 comments:
super cute babies.. and the pic with the gum is HILARIOUS! so sad though!
Very cute as usual! I think it's so neat that you'll have all of these pics of your kids. They grow up so fast (I watched my sisters grow like weeds)!
Love, love!
Your blog always looks so awesome Jenna! I wish I had the skills (or even the time at this point) to make mine look half as good! :) Your kids are so precious! It looks like you have so much fun with them all of the time. We need to hang out again soon before this baby comes!!
I love the very first picture! It is darling. So sorry that you had to cut a little piece of Londyn's hair, haha. That little stinker! What a good mommy you are Jenna. I love reading your blog posts
Post a Comment