Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun anyone?

 My little brother went through the temple which was exciting. It's such a high for me to be around my family. This is us at Rosa's after having a good time.


After Maverick turned one he got his 12 month photoshoot. He is such a doll, I had so much fun getting him to smile. Piece of cake. Laura is such a good photographer. She is very reasonably priced so check out her blog! And like her on Facebook.

Blurry zoomed pic of the kids at the park. It's not TOO hot yet to be doing this and they love to go crazy and climb around and go down the slide.
 Speaking of slides....
We went to the Bounz house with Kristal, Chance and Bronx. We love it there. Londyn is sure a daredevil wanting to go on the huge slide so many times by herself. I love that about her but she sure made me nervous going up so high.


3 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

I love those 1 year-old pics of Maverick; he looks so cute! His little sneakers are hilarious! Thanks for inviting us to Bounz House, we had so much fun. :) I love the pics of Bronx and Mav; aren't they adorable?? :)

Adria said...

Maverick has got to be one of the cutest little boys i have ever seen! So adorable:)

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh, poor Maverick's face! I am so sorry. That was probably way more horrifying for you than anything.