Maverick got bit by our dog-which he isn't our dog anymore needless to say. I really didn't want to talk about this but I know that it might help me get over it.... maybe.
got to the hospital by ambulance so we could get right in and was stitched up an hour after it happened.
On a lighter note, our great friends the Muro's got sealed! It was so special and they really are an adorable little family. They are just so cute with each other. After that we went and picked up the kids and headed to their dinner afterwards since it was kid friendly. It was so much fun and we are so happy for them.
More adventures shopping at Bass Pro Shop. They just love that giant fish tank
Then the weekend got bad again when my phone broke AND with me getting sick all Sunday. Yucky. Not sure if it was the flu or food poisoning. Woke up feeling much better this morning so I whipped out the clorox wipes and threw the laundry in and this house will be what makes my recovery all that much better.
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!
11 comments:
:-( Oh Jenna! I'm so sorry! I hope you have a better week girlfriend!
:-( Oh Jenna! I'm so sorry! I hope you have a better week girlfriend!
Oh my gosh!!!! Poor Maverick! I am so sorry that happened! I hope that he is doing better. I would have been furious, as I am sure you are.
Our dog bit one of our neighbor friends growing up. He wasn't our dog for much longer after that, either.
I am so sad to hear that happened with Maverick. I've been working with dogs & cats for 5 years now which has actually caused me to not want pets. They are just too unpredicable, even the nice ones can turn on you. Hope your week turns around!
So sorry Jenna! Give Mav a love from our family. Love you guys.
Oh my gooodness Jenna! That is so crazy! Poor Maverick! I hope he is alright!
That looks so sad! Poor baby!
Poor mav, hope it heals fast. Sorry he got bit. i have never been to the bass pro shop maybe i will have to take colton one of these days. Hope everything is ok.
Jenna I cried when I hear Mav got bit by the dog. I'm so sorry it happened. I'm so glad it didn't cause worse damage. So terrifying. Sorry you all had a rough week. Glad there were fun and special things mixed in.
That is so sad about Maverick; that would be terrifying to have that happen. Poor baby! I can totally understand about getting sick... last week was a tough one because we all got pretty sick, no fun! I hope the rest of your family stays healthy through this crappy flu season!
So sad to see little Maverick like that. Hope he is better now. Londyn is huge! I haven't seen you guys for a while, I guess! Love ya!
Post a Comment