Wednesday, February 16, 2011

personalities

 Wants you to be happy with him
 Loves to make silly faces
 Wants what he WANTS

Maverick is a lot smarter than we thought. He can say a lot of words and knows how to get into everything. He can take about 10 steps! If he can't have something he has his eye on he will yell at whoever and take a breath & yell all over again because he wants you to know he is mad.

When he is content he will let you know by laying his head on your shoulder and every once in a while pop his head up to smile at you and then lay his head back down. He is a very sweet boy.
 "Did you just say 'no' to me?"
If she doesn't get her way, Londyn will make this face for a good 2-5 minutes until you notice her. Then she will move on to the sob and so on. She knows how to work it. Devon was right that day in the waiting room of the Dr's office. After we found out Londyn was a girl at the check up, he was very quiet and I asked him if he was disappointed and he said, "No I'm so happy but I just know that I will never be able to say no to her." So mom's the bad guy :)

A few weeks ago I realized that Londyn really knew what "I Love You" means. Her and I were laying on the couch together before bed and she looked at me and said " I love you Momma" I looked at Devon and he smiled and I was so choked up but was able to say it back. That was so sweet. We can always get her to say  Love you but out of nowhere she said it so sincere and meaningful on her own. 
 As long as I have my food mom, I will be happy
Very observant, smart ( let's just say I didn't think 2 was too old to let your child in the bathroom with her parents; it's too old for this girl), bossy, and not shy at all

I love these little bodies with these huge personalities

3 comments:

Cadi said...

I love your kids. So lovable!

Heather said...

I love both of their personalities!They are so cute and sweet. That is so cute about londyn saying that to you.

Tiff said...

These are adorable pictures. Your kids are darling!! :)