Emilee and I went to the park and I let them loose. This was so fun to see Maverick crawl and have no walls or anything keeping him in. He was gone in 5 seconds!
Maverick has been sick again with a viral bronchial infection. Yucky and NOT fun to hold him down and do breathing treatments. He doesn't sleep at night because he can't breathe and I feel just terrible for him. This past weekend we got zero sleep. I know everyone goes through this with kids so I am not trying to complain. I am trying to say that this was much needed and appreciated:
My mom's homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles in this beautiful ginormous mason jar that my ladle fits in, and toast. Oh so yummy, especially when I have a cold myself or an alergy issue that I have been trying to ignore because I don't even want to accept that I am sick right now.
So we have been practicing walking with Maverick for a while now. I have seen him do it in the past and I know he can do it but he is too nervous and doesn't think he can do it. So we have been practicing and he just wouldn't do it on his own which is fine he wasn't ready. So this weekend when he was sick was when he tought himself and has been doing all on his own! It's so cute because when he gets to his destination he looks back and waits for the clapping and then smiles and blushes when we cheer for him! He is so cute and I can't believe he will be one this week! I will post a video of him walking asap.

2 comments:
I am sorry that you have been dealing with sickness lately, nothing worse than sicks kids and NO sleep. i am so jealous that mav is walking mya is just so lazy. i hope she gets it before her first birthday! cant believe our babies are going to be 1. where did the time go? cant wait to celeberate with you guys.
Jenna,
Apparently I've missed some posts! Sorry; I've been super busy! I love all of your pictures and hope you guys are all feeling better!
Post a Comment