Thursday, February 10, 2011

I had lunch with an old friend today

................she is my old Young Women's leader and I am fortunate enough to still keep in touch with her. She has had a rough road most of her life with health problems and is such a strong wife and mother and keeps going even though she is in physical pain every day of her life. I don't know if I could do that. What an inspiration she is to me. She is the kind of person who NEVER says anything rude about anyone, has the sweetest and softest voice, and always is smiling. Just a simple, casual, quick lunch with her and I am motivated to be a better person.

Anyone have a person like this in their life? You should, I recommend it.

Now here are some pictures of Londyn doing some yard work with Devon. I love that she loves to be with him every minute.



 My brother and sister in law blessed their adorable baby girl Pepper Kay Haggarton on Sunday and this is ours and her family that came!
 Londyn and Jeremiah playing with the flowers at the church during sacrament. They are being angels right here but inside the chapel is a different story :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures of devon and londyn are so dang cute!

Kristal and Chance said...

I love being around people like your old young women's leader who inspire and uplift. I love positive, happy, kind people. That's great that you have her in your life! Love the pics of Devon and Londyn, there is nothing more precious in life than family. :) I hope you're doing well. :)

Tiff said...

Awww so cute! I have a few inspirational people in my life. I love getting a recharge by hanging out with them every now and again! Is that the church building that your in-laws and my parents go to?