Thursday, February 24, 2011

Elder Joshua Dwight Haggarton:::: Everett, Washington Mission!!!!!

 My little brother Josh got his mission call today! He is going to the Everett, Washington mission and reports April 27th. We are soooooo excited!

Maverick wanting to see what all the excitement was all about
 Us with Josh. He is gonna be a great missionary! You can tell Londyn isn't feeling well and this is so Maverick's personality in this pic goofy and crazy
 Even though my mom worked today, she still put together fabulous food, along with my sister Alyssa. It was super fun and exciting! I am the 6th out of 7 kids and when my older two brothers went on their missions I was little and didn't really get what was going on. So this time I am able to really watch his testimony grow.
What is it about siblings{such as Josh and I :)} and how we have never really stopped bickering as real siblings but when I watched his 'Senior Refection' video and watched him read his call, I am a bawling blubbering idiot!?! haha, this below is us when we were little:

3 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

I don't have any brothers but I bet it's a lot of fun to watch them go through the mission experience. Cute pic of you guys when you were little. :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Josh! that's awesome. I love the picture of you guys when you were little! And it's bringing back memories of your old house.

Tiff said...

Cute! I'll imagine it's really special to have a sibling go on a mission. I don't know if I'll ever have that opportunity since I don't have brothers, but this is really cool. I'm very happy for you and your brother and your family!