You will want to mute this because my voice in the background is really annoying BUT........
Maverick is scooting now! That is my latest most exciting news. I am so proud. It sounds like Devon isn't excited but this was going on for 30 minutes before I grabbed the camera so he had been watching and I was still freaking out :-)
Here are some pictures to add happiness to your week:
| You can see his bottom teeth popping through in this one |
| I wish you could've heard her laugh at this moment! She looks mad but she is just super duper excited. And infact, when I showed this picture to Londyn, she said "Londyn crying?!?" |


7 comments:
You look so pretty in the last picture! you and Londyn have the same eyes!
i love love love the pics and video! mavrick is so adorable! i really did think london was crying in that pic. so cute!
Love the pictures, they're so adorable! It's so cute how Londyn talks, "Londyn crying?" ha ha! Yay for Mav getting his teeth, Bronx just got his bottom teeth too!
Love all the pictures. I love how mav is scooting and getting teeth. he is growing up so fast. love that little man.
Such pretty pictures of you and all of your kids! Did you get a new camera?? They look super clear! Love them all!
:)
So cute! I can't believe he is scooting!
What little cuties you have! Just found your blog and I love it. Newest follower :) Oh, and you are gorgeous, too!! Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment