Crust:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened Cheesecake Filling:
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
3 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Apples:
3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Streusel topping, recipe follows
1/2 cup caramel topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender (or 2 forks) until mixture is crumbly. Press evenly into a 9x13 baking pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 3/4 cup sugar in an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Then add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla. Stir to combine. Pour over warm crust.
In a small bowl, stir together chopped apples, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle evenly with Streusel topping. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until filling is set. Drizzle with caramel topping and let cool. Serve cold and enjoy!
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened

7 comments:
Yeah I have to agree with you- I LOVE this blog. I saw it on your blog almost a year ago and I checked it out and ever since then, I have made soooo many recipes by her! They are always so good and like you said, surprisingly easy. I haven't made these yet but they look wonderful for Halloween! Yum!
holy moly that looked good. i will have to try it. thanks for sharing.
ok my mouth is watering. I am so gonna have to make those!
I am dying... this looks Delicious!
so excited because I love trying new recipes!!! yah!
ps.
you are so sweet.. my comments made my day lol.. just thought you should know that!!! ;)
you say cheesecake and Im there! THey were sooo good! thank you Jenna! PS.. I have that plate its on. she uses them on her site to! I love those dishes! or if you took this pic then we have the same ones lol.
Holy crud those look amazing! I'm going to a Girls' Witches Night Out this week and these will be perfect. Can't wait to try them.
Thanks for your support! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way and wants to throw all those dirty balled up socks on the floor in the trash!
Post a Comment