Monday, October 18, 2010

GIVEAWAYS

I hope you  guys go and enter these giveaways I always post about! 


♥Guessing All the Way Epson PictureMate Show giveaway.


♥Savvy Moms Save: $25 CSN gift card!


♥Serendipity Mommy is having a $25 giveaway to Cooking.com!


3 Kids and Us and KitchenAid want to make your holiday wish come true and offer you the chance to win a brand new KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, in your choice of over 20 colors, valued at $349.99! 
and check out the Homemade Holiday Feast recipes  that show all the ways the KitchenAid Stand Mixer and attachments can be used to create unique family dishes and save you counter space with one appliance that can be converted to meet your every need.


NoBiggie happy holiday gift guide giveaway! Including: a ZipBin kids toy bin, Curl Covers, A Hallmark record-able book, and 3 (THREE) Lemon Poppy cookbooks! Amazing.


♥Familicious Baby Einstein Giveaway! I would love this for my baby boo. My kids are glued to Baby Einstein whenever it's on! What a lifesaver it is. AND American Express $25 gift card giveaway! There will be 20 winners people so enter!


Burlap and Blue giveaway by tatertotsandjello!!!


♥Giveaways 4 Mommies has awesome freebies. Such as: Tot clock! This sounds wonderful for a transitioning or transitioned toddler in a big kid bed.


♥Through Serendipity Mommy presents : Step 2 master Chef Kitchen giveaway! Ok moms this is a superb giveaway!


♥Serendipity mommy is having a Little Tikes Jump-o-Line Castle Bounce House giveaway! It's from Hayneedle. I would love this for my kids!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

SWEET!

Thanks, Jenna!! I had fun hanging out with you and will send you our pics when I get a second!

Classy Clutter said...

Jenna!

You have WON our giveaway! Vestige Jewelry necklace!

Contact us at classyclutter4@gmail.com so we can get it sent out to you!

XO, Mallory @ Classy Clutter