Maverick and his 2nd cousin Lincoln Maggard were born on the same day this year just a couple hours apart, and they finally got to meet a few weeks ago since they live far away
That's so fun! I bet that's a blast to have babies born in your family around the same time. Bronx is a loner baby in our family ha ha! :) Mav is so cute!!
I am so glad that Maverick is a chunk too! He really did catch up to Lincoln. I am about to leave to his 4 mo. appt. right now but I weighed him the other day and he was 19 pounds!
I guess there is something about FEbruary 26 and being chunky???
5 comments:
That's so fun! I bet that's a blast to have babies born in your family around the same time. Bronx is a loner baby in our family ha ha! :) Mav is so cute!!
That is so stinkin' cute! And you look beautiful! :)
I am so glad that Maverick is a chunk too! He really did catch up to Lincoln. I am about to leave to his 4 mo. appt. right now but I weighed him the other day and he was 19 pounds!
I guess there is something about FEbruary 26 and being chunky???
It was so fun to see you guys!
He's such a big boy!
Dude he's packin! Ha ha so cute!
Post a Comment