Friday, July 9, 2010

Trainer Momma- My New Fave

I love Trainer Momma! I found her blog recently on an online quest to help myself get in shape. She rocks and is doing an awesome $25 give away for amazon.com. Check her out here!

5 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

I will have to check out trainer momma, thanks for the info! :) Your blog looks amazing BTW!

Tiff said...

Holy cow I should give her a try! And I agree; your blog looks AMAZING!! Now I don't like mine anymore... again. Dang it! I always think I like my blog, then I see yours!! ;-)

Nikki Nichols said...

I love your new header.. thanks for the insight.. I will check her out!

Jessica Muro said...

Checked it out and looks like fun! Will have to try it out.

{Bryanna} said...

How fun, trainer mamma!!! Gosh I haven't been to your blog in awhile :( keeping tabs on you on fb.. lol.. LOVE your blog though! And your kiddos are sooo cute!!!!
I will be back lol
:)