Aww that's so sweet! :) I love that tie that Devon is wearing, did you have the kids make that? How creative and cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Father's DAy!
I dunno where we'd be without good men in our lives! Wait; actually I do. I was there not too long ago! All I can say is I'm glad we found good ones! Devon is seriously such a nice guy - Jim had a lot of fun talking with him when we were there for Kristal's birthday. Can't wait to get back soon!
4 comments:
Aww that's so sweet! :) I love that tie that Devon is wearing, did you have the kids make that? How creative and cute! I'm glad you guys had a great Father's DAy!
I dunno where we'd be without good men in our lives! Wait; actually I do. I was there not too long ago! All I can say is I'm glad we found good ones! Devon is seriously such a nice guy - Jim had a lot of fun talking with him when we were there for Kristal's birthday. Can't wait to get back soon!
i love that picture of you & dad!
Thanks for reinviting me!
I love Devon's tie!
Post a Comment