Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Maverick's Four Month Stats



He Weighs 16lbs and 14.5 oz (75th%)
He is 27in(90%) Tall!
Head is 43cm (50%)
*He is definitely a boy!

He Loves to:
laugh
roll
smile
make gurgling noises
make ooooh noises
snort when he laughs or cries
suck on his fists
drool
attempt to do push-ups
EAT
play and laugh with sister
sit in bumbo
roll around in his rolly seat
be held by dad or mom
to have a binky
grab toys
grab moms hair
take his binky out when he wants to talk
put the binky back in(very slowly) when he wants it again
kick his chubby legs
curl his toes 24/7


"I am a really good baby. I rarely cry. I love my big sister, because she is so funny. She is always excited to see me and hold me and I am used to her craziness now. She makes loud noises that used to scare me but now it makes me smile. I love that I am learning how to take my binky out at church when mom wants me to be quiet. I can take it out and talk and tell mom stuff. I love when my dad tickles me. I can't help but laugh so hard! Then dad lays me on his chest and we hang out together and sometimes I fall asleep that way. I am pretty spoiled ;) I think they love me!"


4 comments:

Hills said...

He is growing up WAY too fast Jenna! But he sure is a handsome little dude!

Aaron & Laura said...

We'll have to get Tillman & Maverick together!!!

Kristal and Chance said...

He is such a cutie! I love his little smile, it's so sweet. I remember you telling me that Londyn grew up in a blink of an eye and now I know now that I am a mom, it's true! Mav is doing the same thing! :)

Heather Strong said...

That is such a cute picture. I can't believe how big he has gotten already. I didn't know that Maverick and Lincoln were born on the same day! I knew they were close, but that is so funny. They're both big boys, too!