hmmm this little guy is so dreamy. He didn't want to finish rolling over in the middle pic because that thumb was just too irresistible to take out of his mouth!

Last week I watched my sisters boys while she and her husband went on a trip together. It was really fun! A little different going from 2 kids under two to 4 kids two and under :) but they had fun together and no one got sick, seriously hurt, and no tantrums. Just lots of fun cousin time!
7 comments:
You're a Saint.
he is so cute sucking his thumb! :)
WOW! You are a SUPERSTAR! I'm loving what you're doing with your pictures, too! Hope things are going well for you. Drop me a line sometime!
cousins are so fun! you are a saint! 4 kids! crazy girl! your kids are dollies!
You have a lot of patience! :) I'm glad it went well though... a house full of babies! Cute kids!!!
wow jenna you are brave but if anyone could do that it would be you! you are awesome! i love all those pics!
Go you superwoman!
Post a Comment