Your sister has chocolate all over her mouth and you don't have any control over how much she kisses you?

And when you are about to take a bath and your mom is trying to take pictures with you? You look a little bugged!

Last week was super fun. We got to get together with a bunch of old friends. This group was what my weekends were all about at Higley High. SO FUN. I got so lucky to have a group of friends filled with No drama, right choices, girls nights, group dates, 007 in Power Ranch, making a swimming pool in the back of a truck with a tarp as the lining and driving around to everyones houses and picking them up along the way, pranks, lake trips, baptisms for the dead, cabin trips, supporting each other at sporting events, and so much more.
We also got to go on a much needed date with friends Mark & Cede. Can you see how cute Devon looks in his braces? His two front teeth are already touching!
11 comments:
We really did (and do!) have the best group! I felt so lucky to be part of it! And can I just say I fell in love with your babies on Saturday. They are both just delicious! :)
Great pic of you two! We will have to hang out more once we are in AZ. Hope all is well =D
YOu guys are always doing something fun and exciting with all of your friends! :) How fun is that?? That's awesome that you are all so close still! Love the pics of your kids covered in chocolate and having fun! What a cute family you have!
How fun! You guys are always so flippin' cute!
Love the chocolate face. Looks like you had a ton of fun with the friends. glad you got to go on a date i know that dates are much needed with 2 kiddos. nice that the braces are working cant wait to see the end result.
I am suddenly jealous that I didn't go to Higley High and graduate in whatever year you graduated in! It sounds like you had such a fun time! You are GORGEOUS - always a striking beauty! I feel for Devon - I had braces twice. The second time, I was 21-22-years-old. It was my divorce present to myself and well worth the investment!
Miss you guys!
P.S. Londyn and her kisses crack me up. She's a very loving girl and an awesome big sis!
You are a sexy mama! :) HAHA I love you!
Chocolate kisses!! Soo cute!! :-] It was sooo fun seeing everyone! I know I've told you before, but you have the cutest babies ever!!
i love those pics of the chocolate kisses!!! she loves her little bro. jenna you look way awesome in that last pic!
Your kids are so cute! Even though you are showing your old high school friends, I haven't aged at all as your leader. You just now have kids haha. I love checking in on you and your cute family!
Post a Comment