
Londyn is 18 months today!
she is the happiest, funnest, and most adorably energetic todler!
♥we can get her to say pretty much everything we say
♥she puts together her own 2-3 word sentences
♥she looooves to dance and jump really high
♥she went to nursery for the first time and liked it
♥she loves her baby brother and asks for him when he is not around.
♥she loves to eat fruit and always asks for PIZZA
♥she lives for bath time and loves to sing the "clean up" song when it's time to get out and put the bath toys away
♥she loves to play with friends and cousins
♥she is a pro at rock-a-bying her babies in her little rocking chair
♥she is such a flirt and knows how to bat her eyes when she knows people are adoring her
♥she loves to ask me every day "mom... what you doing?"
Today was also an OUCH day because she got her shots at her doctor's check up :(
She is currently:
23 lbs (25-50th%)
30 & 1/2 in (25th%)
head 47 cm (75th%)
Here is our favorite thing to do lately :)

7 comments:
That's almost the same percentiles that Talmage is in. He's 25% in both height and weight. He's a shorty! He's 21 months now and weighs 24 lbs. And his head is bigger too. Cute.
Oh my goodness what a little darling. I love that little swimming floatie with the tent over it (what do they call those?) What a great way to enjoy the pool without the skin cancer risks! Happy 18 months, Londyn!
My little sisters would sing the clean-up song when they were little, too. It reminds me of them to think about it. How cute!
Maybe she'll start to remember me when I make my visits to AZ? I think we're going to try to get out there in October at the latest, but hopefully once or twice before then!
Love you kids and hope everything is going well for you!
Wow your 18 month-old is the same weight as my 8 month-old!! Yikes! She is so adorable! I always say this but it seems not too long ago Tiff and I went to see newborn Londyn. I can't get over how quickly time goes by. Are you able to do the play-date next week sometime?! That would be so fun! Maverick is growing up so fast too, it will be fun to see them! :)
I love Mavericks swim suit! It's so cute! Soon he'll have a little friend to play with!
Londyn is such a smart little cookie. she is so adorable i love her to pieces. Maverick is such a butterball i just want to squeeze him. love the pictures and of course your kiddos.
I can never get over how beautiful she is! She looks so much like both of you.
Oh my gosh, Londyn is so tiny! Emmett weighed 23 pounds when he was like 7 or 8 months old. That would be nice to have them small because then you can still hold them ha ha.
Post a Comment