Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Highlights in May!


Here are some pictures of my beautiful babies!



My younger brother Josh Graduated from Higley High School. He is the youngest out of our family of 7 kids so it was kinda a big deal! It is soooo weird seeing my family growing like this. I remember seeing my older siblings graduate from high school and thinking they were so old and cool. It seems like yesterday we were running around as little kids and now I have 2 of them! He went to Hawaii on his senior trip. I guess it pays off to be the baby of the family and teased your whole life :)

8 comments:

Kristal and Chance said...

Once again, your blog looks amazing, I am soooo jealous!! :) Maverick is growing up so fast and I can't believe it's already been 3 months since you had him. Londyn seems like she's not growing as fast- it's funny how it's more noticeable in younger babies! I know what you mean about your family growing and getting older, it's sort of a bittersweet feeling. It's happy and exciting and sad at the same time. Time really does fly....

We need to get together this week or next for our play date!!!

Tiff said...

Jenna I love all of your pictures! That little one of Maverick smiling is DARLING! He looks just like Devon to me! Congrats to your brother and I must say, I'm very jealous! I really think it pays to be the last kid. When you're the first, your parents are broke! LOL! :) Thanks for the blog update!

Heather said...

All those pictures are soo cute! love those little munchkins to death. glad you got to go to your brothers graduation being the youngest does have its perks.

The Thatchers said...

Those pictures are great is dad going to hit himself or mom? Ha!

Heather Strong said...

I seriously can't believe that Josh is graduated. I don't think I have seen him for like 10 years, so he was still a little kid. It definitely pays off being the youngest. In my case, it paid off being the youngest girl :).

Nikki Nichols said...

You are so cute Jenna... I love al your collages, what program do you do them on??

Joe and Maren said...

Ah I miss you too. I felt so bad having everyone drive out to Florence... it was kinda far! Geez, that is so weird that your brother graduated! And I would love to hang out! Hey I saw on your last post that you said "my beautiful bald girl". I only had red peach fuzz until I was 3 and my mom called me Charlie Brown :( She is beau and def not a Charlie Brown!

Unknown said...

That's so crazy! I know I'll be weirded out when my little brother graduates too. As always, love the pictures!