Sunday, May 16, 2010

cousin time & splash pad

londyn loves to play at the splash pad at the mall with jeremiah
maverick and cousin lilly

daisy loving on mav


my beautiful bald girl




5 comments:

Tiff said...

Look at those teeth! Holy cow she is growing right up. I love all of your pics as usual. What photo editing are you using? I love what you're doing with them!

Kristal and Chance said...

Yeah your pictures look awesome! I may have to copy your cool style if I can figure things out like that... Your kids are so cute. Mav is growing up so fast! I can't wait for our playdate! :)

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i love those pics!!! your kids are just so cute!! thanks for commenting on my blog. i think you saw all the pics befor i wrote about them but oh well. We really do need to get together soon!

Heather said...

She looks like she is having so much fun in that water! maverick is getting so big. love the cousin time, great to have older cousins that will play with the babies.

Hills said...

I love your babies! Hair or no hair they are B-E-OOOTIFUL! Londyn's getting herself some pretty locks in the back so she isn't bald persay :)