Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lately












This is me holding Graham Kenneth Peterson 24 hours after he was born. Cherish is a trooper! It was such a special time to be able to visit the new parents in the hospital and see how happy and glowing they are! Congratulations Nathan and Cherish!


Here are just a few pictures of Londyn lately.















20 comments:

Heather said...

cute picture of her standing! she is going to be walking so soon.

Kristal and Chance said...

I love looking at newborn pictures! Aren't babies so precious? Londyn is such a little girl already- but trapped in a baby's body ha ha! :) She is so pretty and looks just like you. I seriously can't believe she's standing so well at such a young age!! Wow! When I was a nanny, their baby didn't stand until like 11 months and didn't walk until 14-15 months so Londyn is ahead of the game. It's fun looking at your blog of you being a mommy cuz this is my next step in life!

Tiff said...

Hahaha... babies make me laugh - in a good way (when they're cute like Londyn). You know how when you look at something so cute that you don't know what to do so you laugh? Or maybe I'm just weird... but anyway, Londyn is a doll! Look at those little tiny feet, and they're already trying to do so much!

She's going to be a smart one, for sure!

dani said...

WAIT. Are you preggo?!?

Lyndsay Winters said...

Nice "Counter" on your side bar. It's a cute one. Londyn is cute as ever!

Adria said...

aww she is so beautiful. i can't believe how old she is getting!

Adria said...

HOLD ON...just saw the baby counter.........are you pregnant?!!?

Kierra said...

congrats on another one!!!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

she has the best smile i have ever seen on a baby!!!

The Thatchers said...

I love when she stands up and holds on to whatever for dear life.

Skaggs Family said...

I was adoring the pictures of Londyn when I noticed a little nugget of information on the left side. BABY #2?! YAY!!! Very exciting, Congrats!!! :o)

{Frances} said...

wait! are you preggo again?!?!?!

The Haggartons said...

Jen, are those your hairy legs Londyn is leaning against?

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

Hey I love how the photos kinda have a vintage-y look to them. Very cute pics and a very cute little girl, just like her momma. Oh and like everyone else, I have to ask. Baby #2 on the way? Because if not, then funny joke... I dont get it. Haha, j/k congrats if you are! You two should definitely keep making babies because they clearly turn out ADORABLE!

Jenna said...

yes everyone i am prego again!

Hills said...

Look at Londyn stand! I can't believe it! She is getting all grown up :) Love her!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

haha! i just saw the counter too- like everyone else i guess! WOW!!! i mean BIG WOW. i don't think i could start that train again for a little while longer. lol... you're already like 10 weeks along :) i'm so excited for you guys!

EmGabs said...

Wow Jenna! Baby #2! So exciting. Congrats!

Tiff said...

Jenna,

I'm so happy for you, Devon and Londyn! I once believed that women shouldn't have kids until they were in their thirties but then I saw you with Londyn.

I remember meeting you when you were 19... you were so fun and carefree - and you still are, but I think the responsibility of a little one to care for really facilitated your transition into a very mature adult. You are so outgoing and down-to-earth. You're mature beyond your years.

After Kristal and I left your house the day we met Londyn, I told her that I'd never judge anyone for having a baby again (seriously, you can even ask her this!).

Anyway, my point is that you're one of the sweetest people I know. Congratulations on this exciting news and may all of your acquaintances allow you to celebrate this time without imposing their criticism on you!

(I will understand if you delete this!)

Anonymous said...

I just barely am getting back to blogs! thanks for the congrats! I saw the picture of him and I was like, that looks like Graham and then I read below that it was him! haha I never even knew you took a pic! Love you girl and hope things are great!