Oh and yes, I am so enjoying all the "shocked" comments I am getting from people who think we are nuts for getting pregnant so soon :) *(Wink, Wink)
Here is a short video of our little peanut who couldn't stay still! The ultrasound tech kept saying, " Hold still kid, and let me measure you!" hehehe :)
13 comments:
Well,
We are certainly happy for you! It isn't like this is uncommon or anything. I think anyone who is shocked is living under a rock. I know a LOT of people who do this! You're going to be young, fun parents. Jim and I will be bringing canes and wheelchairs to our children's high school graduations...
Thanks for sharing the pics!
:)
Cute!! I'm so excited for you guys! I just cant believe your gonna have 2 kids before I have 1! haha Congrats! :)
Jenna I am so freakin' happy for you! :) You're such an amazing mother to Londyn- this baby is so lucky to have you as parents!
As far as the shocked comments go... what's there to be shocked about?! 15 months apart is no big deal and you'll handle it just fine! I actually have heard that your second baby is easier than the first because you've already got a system down and you know what you're doing.
I do have a feeling that this little one is a boy! :) I loved that ultrasound video of the baby- so cute! I'm so excited and please let me know if there's anything I can do or help out with (first trimester is not always the easiest!).
how cute are these pics?! i love the little video of him/her squigglin around! it looks like they have their hands behind their head just "chillaxin" LOL! Come on team BLUE!!!
so cute love the pictures! we are so excited for you guys and happy that we will have one close to this baby also. it is going to be fun. who cares what other people say, some people dont think about what they say before they say it. very excited.
i'm happy for you guys!
Wow Jenna!! Baby #2 Already!! That is shocking! You guys are crazy for having another one so fast. J/K!!!! You know I love that you are pregnant! Darin & I wanted Casen & Drew as close as possible. Even 9 months apart if we could have! You both are great parents, and I'm excited for you guys. Love you!
Congrats again! I say pop out as many as you can while you are still young because most things run more smoothly (physicially anyway).
Congrats! You are due only 1.5 weeks after me.
So cute! Thanks for the invite!
That is so Exciting!They will have fun being close. I love the video! That is so cute... I think I am baby hungry... I will just watch the video one more time... maybe twice...
I am happy for you.
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys Jenna! Having your kids close together is the best- Sydney and Mia are 13 months apart and I loved it the day they were born and I still love it today! They are best of friends. Londyn is so cute and will be such a great big sis!
Post a Comment