Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wicked












I loved this play. I went with my good friend Kristal, and we had a blast even though that was the night I came down with my cold and the only tissue I had were Quizno's napkins. AND I forgot our tickets in my truck and we ended up taking Kristal's car. So luckily we went to the will call counter and explained our situation and got nice shiney and new tickets printed out for us right before our eyes! But I still REALLY enjoyed this! It was adorable and quite wholesome. Heard Pres. Monson enjoyed it himself too :)


Other than getting over colds and ear infections in our home, our summer so far has been great! I have learned to sew skirts with my sister, Thank you mother.

I am in the process of finding cheap textbooks for school that starts in a couple weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about going back after taking a year off but I am trying to get in the spirit! It's only online so I can do it.

Londyn is crawling faster than I can keep up with her and climbing up on everything and pulling things down with her. She got her first bruise on her forehead the other day from face planting into the tile. So sad. She is also starting to let go of whatever she is holding onto when she is standing so she is on a roll. I really don't know when I am going to stop changing the way my blog looks... maybe someday I will be satisfied.

12 comments:

Alyssa said...

I really liked your last blog layout/design & colors. It was so colorful and pretty. Glad you liked Wicked!! Looks like your doing well on Picnik too. I'm so addicted to that sight. I'm redoing so many pics and saving them. TTYL. Love ya!

Tiff said...

I don't think I'll ever stop changing my blog! This one is definitely cute though... I love it!

Hey as soon as you know what your books are, send the titles to me. I'm not kidding you, Jenna... our living room has walls full of shelves with textbooks. I'd be SO happy to get rid of them! I think I've been paying $300-$500 per semester for them, but I'd be happy to give them to you if you're willing to pay for the shipping (unless I'm making a trip out there and I can take them with me)!!

Just let me know!

:)

Heather said...

I like that you change it up. londyn is so cute she is getting to be fearless. I heard that wicked was good i will have to go next time. glad that you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am so jealous! I have been wanting to see wicked for so long. It came a couple of months ago to a place that is only a couple hours away, and we weren't able to go. Now my only other hope is NYC...which I wouldn't complain about, but don't know that I will make it up there. Have you read the book? It's also really good, but not as wholesome. Kind of dirty in some parts, really.

Heather Strong said...

I love changing my blog, too. I am really jealous that you got to see Wicked! Bruises on the head are no fun, too. Emmett had those ALL the time for awhile but now they are very seldom. Just explain to everyone you aren't beating her =).

Kristal and Chance said...

Wicked was so much fun!!! I'm so glad that we went; that was the cutest musical/play that I've ever seen. And, despite our little adventure with missing the exit and forgeting our tickets, it was a ton of fun to have a girls' night! I love your blog and how cute it is; I don't know how to make mine that cute! :) I hope you're feeling better and your cold isn't so bad anymore!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yes they i always thought they were kind of similar in ways... teeth yet??

so jealous that you got to see wicked! i believe you that it was great.

Cadi said...

I loved catching up on your blog...love the decor...mucho fabuloso. Londyn is growing up so fast!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

saw this and thought it was soooooo londyn!

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26039&vid=1&pid=645841

Tiff said...

Hi!

When you see Butler, Pennsylvania stalking you, it's just me!!

Haha. I don't know why I told you that. :)

The Thatchers said...

Wicked was so good. Craig said it kindof ruins the Wizard of Oz story. It kindof does. But I still liked the play. Sorry that Jeremiah is mean to Londyn

Harris Family said...

Wicked- I love It! It was way better than I imagined.

School- Good for you! and Good Luck!

Londyn is growing so fast! It is so fun to see them move. They look too small for some of the things they do.