Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Alpine 2009!




First of all Devon had his 24th Birthday on the 24th! He is such a stud and what did he do for his birthday? Well first he ate a delicious breakfast of eggs, cinnamon pancakes, and fruit made by his wife! hahaha then after me begging him to be selfish for one day and do what he wants to do he ended up spending the whole day pretty much doing stuff for other people. So like I said what a stud. I love him!




Then We took off with some friends last weekend to spend it in Alpine. My all time favorite vacation spot since I was little.




9 comments:

Hills said...

What fun pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to make it up there and have a little get-away from this crazy life. Alpine,AZ: a little piece of heaven eh? Still wanting some of that hot cocoa! ;)

Tiff said...

Looks like fun. Happy birthday!

Alyssa said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I feel so bad that I didnt tell Devon Happy Birthday! I'll have to text him tomorrow and wish it to him late. You look so cute in all the pics! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...I haven't been to Alpine in YEARS!

Kristal and Chance said...

I can see why Alpine is your favorite little vacation spot. That would be a blast to have gone there a lot while growing up! Now Londyn can do the same thing. :) Happy birthday Devon!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

cute cute pictures! happy birthday devon! you have an amazing wife :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birfday devon! I love alpine. We go camping at escudia which isnt too far from there. Its so beautiful up there. Looks like you guys had fun. And your baby girlie Londyn is so cute!

Heather said...

looks like it was a fun trip. love all the pictures.

Tiff said...

I feel like an idiot. I feel like I look at your blog 80 times a day waiting for a new post. You always have the best pics. Anyway, I just thought I'd drop you a line while stalking!

:)