Thursday, July 16, 2009

Am I Ready to Mop the Floors at least 3 Times a Week?

Can you believe this child? I didn't think she would be crawling for another month or so but we are excited to see her mastering this already! yay!!


Another thing that made my week. I got to see baby tay tay fuss fuss :) he is soooooo sweet and handsome. I love his little grunts and smiles and tired expressions! It melted my heart when he fell asleep in my arms. Mommy Heidi is looking amazing as usual.

9 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my goodness, look at that! Less than a week ago, she wasn't doing that!! Awwww... Londyn is definitely ahead of the curve!

Heather said...

Yeah londyn! she got it that is so awesome. hope colton follows shortly. i am so proud of her. love you londyn!

Jenna said...

Ah I'm glad she is doing it but it means more chasing after her! Ha ha and colton will get it sooner than you think heath!

Kristal and Chance said...

Geez! Londyn is a fast learner! So cute- I can't believe she is now crawling and just last week she wasn't! She will definitely keep you busy now that she's on the move!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i can't believe she is crawling! that is so awesome!!

The Haggartons said...

What a cutie!! That made my day!

Lyndsay Winters said...

Go Londyn! Jenna, just put rags under her knees and she can mop for you!

The Thatchers said...

I cant believe she is crawling. She is so precious.

Tiff said...

Hey I left you a reply on my "other" blog! Didn't think you'd want me to leave it here! As I was saying though, I check your blog a lot for updates so you're just going to have to deal with seeing me on your counter constantly! haha!

P.S. I'm totally jealous that I'm not there with you and Kris! Sounds like you two are having so much fun!