These girls are sisters. These girls are my friends. Both of them have had birthdays recently and I haven't announced it yet! Tiffany-top had a birthday on April 9th and Kristal-bottom had hers on July 10th. Here's the story of how I met them.....
When I was in institute, I noticed a girl sitting in the back all alone and obviously new because I had never seen her before. I had the feeling to go sit by her and I am so glad I did because we made plans to hang out before class was even over! That was cute Kristal who is 7 months prego at the moment! And that led me to meet her sister Tiff. They had just moved to Gilbert from Utah and were not sure what they thought of AZ but I took them to YSAP's and all kinds of trendy stuff so they could have fun hahaha. Needless to say we have all been friends ever since and these girls are such sweethearts. They have made a real effort to stay friends with me and that means a whole lot to me!
2 comments:
Jenna you are so sweet and made me cry! That is the nicest thing to say! It's funny because I tell everyone the same story about this nice girl who would actually talk to me in institute! It was my first time going in AZ and I was so upset and didn't want to go but my mom made me ha ha! :) You saved me and Tiff during a crazy time in our lives! You're the best.
JENNA!! AWWWW! Thank you so much! I feel really lucky to have met you. It's SO hard to find GENUINE friends these days. It seems like most people have ulterior motives. I am SO glad that we can all be friends and be happy for each other (instead of jealous) during the good times and be there for each other during the hard times!
I'm SO glad we were able to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment