Sunday, June 14, 2009

just hangin' out!
















































Londyn is finally adjusting to sleeping with out being swaddled. It's cute. But she still needs help sometimes :). I took her to the doctor for her 6 month check-up and she is doing great, just has a little eczema and weighs 14lbs! She loves life and is the happiest little angel!












I had to get a picture of this moment. We were
just laying there with Londyn and we would make funny noises and she would just start laughing with out even seeing who was making the sounds. It was so cute.











And Here she is playing with dads badge before he leaves for work

12 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Cute pictures! And I love those little sandals she's wearing.

Cadi said...

I am so happy you will have these pics to look back on. Such good memories. It's the simple things like laying with our kids and everyone laughing for no good reason.
Love it!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

she is just getting way too cute!!!! it was nice to see you guys today at church. you look so good jenna! i love your hair! anyway i loved that pic of you guys laying on the bed. such a cute little family.

Jill Rosenhan said...

I love the pic of the three of you! Super cute! Your hair is so gorgeous! Love ya girl!

EmGabs said...

Hey Jenna. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday yesterday. It was really nice that you remembered. Londyn is beautiful! I can't wait for one of my own.

Heather said...

I love her. she is so cute! she has that same focused face colton has when trying to get something and play with it. i second those cute little sandals i love them. love the pictures.

Tiff said...

Jenna that is the cutest little family picture ever! I LOVE it!

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! I am soooo happy for you! We are about to hit our one year. CRAZY! Seems like just yesterday we were getting married on the beach at sunset... feels like a dream. Hopefully we'll be clear to go to the temple when we're there in a couple of weeks!

The Thatchers said...

jenna this is kelsey... i still have to long in as emilee to see your blog!!! can i be an invited reader?? please??

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

aw, Jenna those pictures are darling. I love the one of all three of you. SO Cute!

Adria said...

look at those flip-flops! seriously so cute! i can't believe how beautiful she is, jenna! how is the night time sleeping coming along? hope you guys are doing gooD:)

Heather Strong said...

14 pounds??? That is how much Emmett weighed at his 2 month appt!! I love the picture of all 3 of you!

Kim said...

Oh my word- Londyn is getting so big!! She is so dang cute- what a perfectly gorgeous little girl. You guys are the cutest family. I'm loving your highlights too! So cute!