Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Better Together
























On the 16th we have been married for 2 years! I don't want to get very mushy on the blog so I will just say that I am such a luky girl. I still don't think I deserve my husband. He NEVER thinks of himself and ALWAYS is doing stuff for Londyn and I. I know we are meant for each other and am so thankful that we were lead to each other. We always write each other love notes on our special occasions and while I was writing his the other night I was getting really emotional, he is just the best husband I could ever ask for!

He is always surprising me with things that I mention I want, like when I was pregnant with Londyn and I didn't get very many warm pajamas for her from the baby shower, he came home one day with like 12 pairs of cute warm jammies for her and some other cute outfits too that he had picked out. It was so cute and they were all really cute, he did a good job. That is just ONE example of how much he cares. I hope that I can be as wonderful to him as he is to me all the time. Sorry for the bragging, I had to!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Jenna,

Never confuse bragging with expressing your happiness! Anyone who considers that bragging is jealous of you!

I remember the night I met Devon at a singles ward activity... you were so giddy over him - it was darling!

Happy anniversary. I'm so happy for you!

Kristal and Chance said...

Yay!! I can't believe you've been married for 2 years. I remember that I was at ASU when I got a text from you that said that Devon had proposed and you were getting married in June! It doesn't seem like that long ago. I'm so happy for you two- you make such an adorable couple. Those pictures of Londyn are soo cute too- I love the flip flops!

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

aw, Devon is a really great guy Jenna. I am so glad you guys got married. you are a great girl though and i just love you both tons! Congratulations on 2 whole years!

Kristen said...

Aww, that was so sweet :) 2 years! holy cow time really does fly! I'm so glad that you have such an awesome hubby! :)

Heather said...

congrats on 2 years! time flies so fast. you guys are so cute together and totally meant for each other. i am so glad that you apart of the winters family. love you guys!

Jill Rosenhan said...

YAY! I can't believe it's been two years! I love you girl and you deserve a great man like you have :) You are the sweetest, most generous person! I had fun visiting you guys last month! It had been way too long! I love you and if you ever need anything let me know!