Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family Reunion!





































So at our Rogers Family Reunion this weekend there was lots going on. Including the guys building this tree house for the kiddos! We can't wait till it's all done. The two parts are going to be connected by a bridge and us moms are going to rake the ground and make it our hang out area while the kids play. Can't wait till my kids are big enough to climb up there.

Devon was really excited to try out his new bow, he is so dang cute. He and his brother went and got a bail of hay so they could shoot it.
I love taking pictures with Londyn, She is exceptionally happy in this one! If only you could hear her while this was being taken, she was panting like a little puppy. =)
This is aunt Tami, she has M.S. and has gone through so much. She is such a fun person to be around. Here she is snuggling with Londyn.

9 comments:

Heather said...

love that picture of londyn, i love that little smile. it was fun to hangout with you.

Tiff said...

Jenna you look so cute with your blonde hair. I'd never seen it close up like that. Darling!

Looks like you have a super fun family!

Tiff said...

I see a little pink in the pic. I wanna see more! Have Devon take your pic and send it to me! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks girl! And I love your background. It reminds me of marie antoinette. LOVE IT!

Kristal and Chance said...

Yes, your blog is so girly and cute- I have to admit that I'm very jealous of it! I especially love the pink frames. Your family always looks like you're having a blast together. And tree houses are the best!! That picture of you and Londyn is priceless. :)

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

I'm so glad you love pine!! What cute pics, I love to see everyones pine facorites!!

Cadi said...

I can't wait to hang our mom hammocks under the treehouses and chillax. Love you guys!

Hills said...

Londyn is the happiest little girl! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend away from the heat!

Joe and Maren said...

WHAT THE HeCK!?!?!?! Tammy is my sister Tiffany's BEST FRIEND!!!! she has known me since my family adopted me!!!!!