Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Happy and Sad Baby



This is my happy baby the day of her baby blessing. Isn't she as happy as can be!

Well, now I have discovered that she has thrush! It's not fun to have a sick baby. She is so sad. We got her prescription yesterday and there are drops for her mouth and cream for her HUGE rash on her bum. It's so sad. I am pretty sure she got it from me because I just got off antibiotics a week ago from the breast infection I had a couple weeks ago. The drama never stops!!! I just can't wait till she gets better and hopefully that will be the end of sickness in our family for a while at least!

9 comments:

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Jenna you are so cute. i love your baby! thats so sad she was sick. that video of her is so cute. you are such a great mom. i loved hearing you talk to her. you can tell how much you love her. i also love that picture of you guys from her blessing. you look so pretty. you can't even tell you had a baby. thats so awesome she wore your blessing dress! she's adorable!

Tiffany Hartman said...

Oh no!

I had something similar a couple of years ago... it was a reaction to some medicine I was taking. It was HORRIBLE! I couldn't even speak or swallow because my mouth hurt so badly! I feel so bad for Londyn. She can't tell you how much it hurts! I'm so sorry! :(

MAN! Hang in there and keep us posted!

Me and The Boys said...

Can I just say she is absolutely adorable and gorgeous! I hope my baby girl is as cute as yours! ;) My second baby Jase got thrush and he wasn't even breastfed... It does suck, but it will eventually go away. Good luck!

{Bryanna} said...

She is so beautiful! She put a big smile on my face. But, Im sad to here shes not feeling good! I will pray for a quick recovery for her!
PS
thanks for the comment! lol. you never forget to check my blog! thanks a bunch hehe.
:) Bryanna

Heather Strong said...

That is not fun at all! Emmett never had thrush but it is just the worst when babies aren't feeling well! I feel for ya, just when we thought Emmett was getting better from an ear infection, he broke out in hives because of the antibiotic!! One thing after another... I call it constant character building for all of us.

Harris Family said...

Having sick kids is no fun. I love the stage our girls are at. They are discovering their voices and laughing. It is the best. Hope you guys get a clean bill of health soon.

Kristal and Chance said...

Poor little Londyn! I hope she gets feeling better- I'm sure that's rough having a sick little one. Keep us updated!

Unknown said...

oh i hope she is feeling better! that is so sad. can i just tell you how beautiful your baby girl is?! great job! :)

Hills said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love it! Oh i can't wait to hol dher again! It was pure heaven holding her the other night, i didn't want to give her up :) Love ya Jenna!