Maybe someday I will be able to stick to a background for more than a few days!Here she is! 10 pounds 14 ounces! She had her 2 month Docs Appt yesterday and she turned 2 months on monday so these are her "2 month pictures". She was so great at the doctors until they gave her the shots. But while the doc was checkin her out she put Londyn on her belly and Londyn raised her front half up like a push up and stared at me for a few seconds then just rolled over. Haha it was so cute and exciting. She is getting bigger and a little fatter which is what we want. We had to buy her new jammies today because she couldn't straighten her legs in her other ones :).
She is also officially addicted to her pacifyer but I'm okay with that.
She is smiling bigger than ever and always wants to talk and hear her own voice. AND I am sooooo happy that She is going to bed on her own now with out me rocking her. EVERY time I would put her down I would have to rock her till she was dead asleep and put her down and tip-toe away. Now I have decided that it is time for her to get used to comforting herself to sleep. I thought it was going to be this big long process that would take forever for her to get used to. NOPE! I was wrong I just wrap her up real tight, put her passy in, talk to her for a few seconds, kiss her, then lay her down and she is fine! I am so glad that I can do that now. It takes off like 20 minutes when I'm up with her in the night because I don't have to get her to sleep, she does it herself!
10 comments:
What a relief! I remember as a nanny having to rock the baby asleep until she was all the way asleep too- it can be very exhausting at times. I'm glad that you get an extra 20 minutes each nap for yourself! Her smiles are adorable- how fun is that?! I can't believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her!
I'M SO GLAD SHE IS BEING SUCH A GOOD GIRLIE FOR YOU! SHE IS A DOLL. LOVE THE SMILES.
AWWWWW!
Is she feeling better?
She's a doll! I love that little face!
So cute. Dont you love to see them accomplish things. being a mom is great and you are a wonderful mom.
You are such a good mom!!! I just love looking at your page to because it IS always changing!! It so cute!
:) Bryanna
Hey, Girlie!
Will you send an invite to my g mail account? That way, I can be lazy and click on your profile from my new blog address instead of having to sign in!! :)
tifferbrook@gmail.com
GRACIAS!
oh i love binkys:) i let kylee have hers until she was about to go to nursery! she is such a doll, jenna!
Yay! So glad you don't have to rock her anymore! It is the best when they can put themselves to sleep!
Oh Jenna she is getting so big! I just love it! Thanks for the call! It really meant a lot! Hope things are going good! Londyn is just beautiful!
SERIOUSLY SOO CUTE! What a smile!
Post a Comment