Today was so special for our family. We blessed Londyn! I am so glad she was a good girl in the blessing and Devon did a perfect job and said wonderful things about her life. I am so blessed to have this gospel in my life and a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and can administer this special blessing upon our daughter. I am so in love with my family! There was so many friends and family there and we felt so blessed! My brother Michael got to fly in to be there so all my brothers got to be in the circle.
The best part about it was that she wore my blessing dress!
9 comments:
So special! Devon did great and Londyn looked so beautiful in her "vintage dress".
ahh she looks so cute in her/your dress! i hope i have a girl someday who can wear mine! and thanks for the directions...its probably gonna take me a while to re-do them
I love days like that! They make the world pause for our little moment of happiness! Good times, Good times.
K so we feel so so so bad... We were there I swear I hope Lacy or JD & Katie told you... we were late though and didn't get to come in the chapel and then we had to leave early cuz Greg had to teach his class at 9:00 so I'm so sorry We didn't get to see you guys, but we love you tons!!!!
AWWWWWWWW!!
Congratulations! I wish I would have been in town for that. How special!
You look SO happy in that picture!
:)
AWWWWWWWW!!
Congratulations! I wish I would have been in town for that. How special!
You look SO happy in that picture!
:)
I vouch for Colby and Greg! They were there!
Love you guys tons. Blessing days are awesome.
wow! that is so awesome! You guys are so blessed! What a special day.
PS. Im soo sorry I just noticed your comment!! I just found them right off of photobucket. I didn't download from a site or anything. I will try and find the one I went to and get back to ya!!!
:) Bryanna
AW Jenna, you have the cutest family! You look so great and happy! I love that you used your dress for her special day! I love you girl!!
Post a Comment