Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LIfe

I saw this on the news today and really wanted to share it.

7 comments:

Cadi said...

WOW!!! I loved that! The irony so uncanny. Thank you for sharing.

Sometimes humans forget how they got here. Maybe Obama will see that commercial & re-evaluate his stance on abortion.

Heather Strong said...

That is a cool video! So what is the deal with Scrapblog?? They charge now?? What the?? I was on there the other day and it kept asking me to buy credits??

Kierra said...

That is great. I am glad you posted it. '
Kierra

Tiffany Hartman said...

WOW! The first thing that came to mind was "What irony!" I guess his mom wasn't "punished" for making a "mistake" after all, was she? (I'm only quoting him, I don't think a child is a punishment or a mistake!)

Thanks for sharing!

I must say that I LOVE the picture you made for your header! I am now inspired to be more creative! (and what a cute wedding dress you had!)

Tiffany Hartman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Hartman said...

Sorry! Clicked "publish comment" a few too many times...

{Bryanna} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! i haven't seen that one before!!!