My amazing friend Tiff took these amazing pictures of Londyn! She is so talented and so sweet for coming and doing this free of charge! She got this awesome camera from her hubs and insisted on doing these pics!Some of these are smaller than I would like it's because when I saved them off my email I didn't click on some of them (so they get big) before saving them so oh well I don't want to go do that all over again but I hope you enjoy these pics of my angel.
These aren't in order but towards the end she got a little frustrated!
She is about to cry here
I wanted to dress her up like a snow bunny because of the fact that she was born in the winter
All I had to do was put her plug in and she was out!
I hope she doesn't get my gobble chin!
She loves to hold onto my finger. In the car when she is crying in her car seat I will reach back and she will grab my finger and squeeze it tight and fall right asleep.
13 comments:
Cute!! She is seriously beautiful. I love the tutu and that cute little squeezing hand picture. And the sleepy ones! Love em all!
She is so adorable! The headband is super cute and I love the tutu!
Sooo cute! My sis did a good job! That was loads of fun!
Cute pictures she looks cute in her tutu. Hey can I have you put a link on here again to my website?
Thanks. www.fancypantsbowtique.com
she is sooo cute Jenna! It makes me so excited to be a mom seeing these pics! Im so happy for you and Devon!
i love looking at new pictures of her, she is just so beautiful!!
Tiff is good! Loving the Tutu! I am so happy you got some pics of done of her. I never did and I so wish I did. We have a million candid shots though. See you tomorrow!
i love those pictures. She is just so precious. it makes me want a baby so bad just looking at her. don't even think you don't look cute because you always do no matter what!i think it is just a haggarton thing!
those pictures look so awesome.
Awwwww...
You are so nice! I just like playing around with my camera and Londyn is a gorgeous baby... so thank YOU for letting me take her picture!
She really is a cute baby... and I don't just say that because I don't think that all babies are cute!
She is such a sweet princess. I love it. I am so glad I can check up on you guys now. I can't figure who she looks like more.... Those are some sweet photos.
Oh, Jenna! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! Being a Mom is way better and way harder than I ever imagined!
Hey Jenna- Thanks for the blog invite! It is so fun to see what you have been up to! You little girl is ADORABLE! I heard from Kristal that you were expecting when I did their wedding in Sept! Hope all is well. I look forward to reading your blog!
Post a Comment