Monday, January 26, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



We had a way fun girls night last Friday. We are starting to do it once a month and and am a huge fan of that! I love these girls, I had a blast playing games, chit chatting, and doing blubber faces in the camera with them!Here is me and my little sleepy head in all her funny positions

6 comments:

Tiffany Hartman said...

What a great BLESSING (hahaha!) it is to have such good friends! Good for you!

How do you make those cool collage things?? I like them!

dani said...

You girls are so cute. Its so crazy that most everyone in that pic is either pregnant or has a baby! And Londyn is still adorable! :)

{Bryanna} said...

Im glad my post made your day! ;) lol

Joe and Maren said...

Oh girl! So cute! Thanks for your comment. It's good to know the world's not gonna end because someone else has already done what I'm doing and they survived it just fine :) but you do have one advantage... you have the cutest little Londyn snuggle buddy ever!

Harris Family said...

Those are some sweet pics of your little princess. She is adorable.... (Man I need to get my camera up in gear.) Hope you are having the fun of your life!!!

Kristal and Chance said...

What a fun idea- and very cute pics of little Londyn!