
Us at the park the other day with cousins. She was a sleepy girl

I had to turn her to face me because that thing was covering her face she was too small for it!
Its crazy how I don't care what I look like anymore. I got her all ready to go to the park and didn't even look in the mirror once... So what I'm trying to say is even though I don't care, Sorry you have to see me like this! haha :)
All dressed up before going somewhere with mom & dad. Like her cute kicks?
3 comments:
well my dear you look pretty good for not looking in the mirror!! She is such a doll!
Jenna you're silly, you look adorable as always. I totally wish I could get away with that! Sure miss ya and that little baby of yours! I hope you get to bring her on Friday, I call first dibs! :)
First, I love your new header...Because of the beautiful lil girl. second, thank you for the comment. lol.. and you can copy it if ya want. Im very prolife. and third, Jenna welcome to motherhood, you make it look good! ;) Bryanna
Post a Comment