I just realized that I haven't posted in a while and that's not like me. haha, well I would put pictures with this post but my camera is down stairs and I'm too lazy to go get it, I just put Londyn down and I'm making this quick so I can hit the sack. We haven't been up to much just the norm Baby showers, Bridal showers, wedding receptions, family dinners and other get togethers, lunch dates with sisters and a trip to Ikea (I can never get over how much I love that place and my baby was so good to be gone for almost 4 hours straight which is long for her). Anyway sorry for boring you with the list of all my past errands, that's my exciting life ha!
Oh and I've realized that since my blog is blocked it doesn't show up at the top of the blogger list when I have recently updated and I get comments from friends who say they just caught up on like 5 posts because they didn't think I updated since my name is at the bottom of the list! Just a side note because I'm annoyed that blogger hasn't figured out how to fix that. Just hope that my friends and family remember to check me out as often as everyone else!
3 comments:
IKEA is a treat!! We live like 30 minutes from ours and are hoping to move into a neighborhood that is walking distance! There is just something about being there that is so great!
Oh yeah, and did you like that comment my coworker made?? Weird, huh?! I didn't get much more from anyone at work either. A couple others were like "oh, your hair is different" (and I'm thinking, yes, I am aware) but whatever happened to the good old "your hair looks cute"?? Is that so hard?? Just to be nice?? The girl that is Jake's best friend's wife (we work together) didn't even say ANYTHING. Well too bad everyone because it is staying!! Get used to Heather the BRUNETTE!
I think is should be a blog rule, you vist someones blog, you leave a comment :) hehe.... I know how it goes being private people do forget to check your blog because it doesn't show when you make a new post! But, oh well.. lol. Its still fun. Glad to see things are going good. I love IKEA to btw. I quess who wouldn't..
:) Bryanna
Post a Comment