Friday, January 9, 2009

1 Month Today!


Londyn is 1 Month old today. I don't want her to grow up!!!

14 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is the best picture of her!! She is so pretty!!

The Thatchers said...

its my favorite picture.

Adria said...

oh my gosh she is so beautiful!! i LOVE this picture! we all need to have a mommy play date with our kids so they can all meet and we can all eat!

{Bryanna} said...

Perfection!!!!! ;) she melts my heart... I need a girl.. dang it!
;) Bryanna

Tiffany Hartman said...

Awwwwww!

She is growing up so fast! I remember watching that happen with my baby sisters. It's hard when they aren't brand-new anymore, but Londyn is sooo pretty. Just think, you're getting to see what she really looks like!

If/when you still want to take tutu pictures, let me know. I'm a camera nerd and I think it's fun to learn how to use it.

:)

rusty and julie thatcher said...

That went fast. i love that picture! She looks so sweet. it just makes me want to hold her. I'm so happy for you guys!

Lyndsay Winters said...

Love her.

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenna what a beautiful little girl! You look gorgeous in your family pic!

Hills said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture!

The Epps Fam said...

She is practically perfect in every way! I just want to kiss her little cheeks off!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful girl there Jenna! So pretty

{Frances} said...

She looks like a tiny doll in this picture...i love it!

{Bryanna} said...

just had to see her again ;)

Cadi said...

Oh my! That Picture is amazing!