Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Haggartons


This is our entire family. I can't believe how much we have grown. 5 grandkids in 08 alone and two more in may makes 11 total. Josh (17) is the only one not married yet and all of these new babies mamas are just getting started so there is more growing to come! I love it and getting together with everyone is so fun with all the kids running around and babies to pass around. I love this family!

3 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Your nieces are getting so big! Cute family! :)

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Hey Jenna! thanks for helping me out with my blog the other night. You're the best. Your baby is so cute! I want to see her so bad. I'll have to come over sometime.

Kristal and Chance said...

Today was so fun- I'm glad I could see you again and see your sweet little baby! Let me know when you're up for double dates down the road! I don't have facebook... and my last name is Tyler! Ha ha! :)