Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving & I'm Still Pregnant

My sister in law Heather who was due a week & a half after me had her sweet baby the day before Thanksgiving! I am so happy for them but wishing I was holding my baby too! He was 3 weeks early and weighed 8lbs 5oz!!!! whoa nelly. I think he was so big because of all his hair! He has A TON of it!!!

Thanksgiving was great this year. We had my family's dinner at 1:30 and Devon's at 4 so it worked out great and we ate a ton.
This is Devon and I at Shelley Conway's funeral luncheon Tuesday. It was such a special funeral and we were so touched by all the speakers, especially Mike Conway and all the kids.

6 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

I'm so sorry that you are still waiting for Londyn to make her debut. At least you know she'll be here by the ninth!

Adria said...

darn it i thought that was a picture of you with your little girl...i was gonna say you look amazing after giving birth:) sorry she isn't here yet, all in due time i guess!

The Thatchers said...

im leaving you a comment. i love you. cant wait for your baby.

brittany said...

I saw you briefly at the funeral and you looked so cute with your prego belly!

Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hills said...

Jenna you are adorable! I loved spending time with you today!