These past 2 weeks I have been more anxious than ever to have my baby! I am not scared anymore, instead that feeling got replaced with the anticipation of having her anytime. I would love to go into labor right now and I would if I could choose! But I know I technically still have 2 weeks left and that I need to just let her keep growing inside me and finishing up her time in Heaven, I don't want to take that away from her sooner than she wants to!
I have been matching bows with little outfits, buying more cute onsies, socks, hats, and any girlie thing you can think of. Devon has come home more than once with little outfits he finds and can't not buy! I know we have more that enough but no matter how much we get I still feel like it's not enough though! I know it's silly and she will probably not get the chance to wear a lot of it.

Me and my mom and sisters went to see Twilight Friday afternoon. I was impressed with it because I was so nervous that I was going to be let down. I was sure to not have the highest expectations and not be too picky so that I could still enjoy it and I did. I thought Edward and Bella did great together and all the other characters also. It was more comedic than I expected too so I loved that about it also. I can't wait for the next one!!!

I also got the chance to go to the Shelly Conway benefit concert Monday night . I t was really good and quite entertaining! The band was so talented and goofy so that made it fun. The singer of the band sounded just like The Format so I was impressed. They were selling their CD's in the lobby and that money plus the ticket $ went toward Shelly, I loved that. It was amazing being there because the audience filled the entire auditorium. It was all people who love the Conways :)


Here is Krystal and I taking a quick picture. I just thought I would post it, she wanted a pic of her with me while I'm preggers. She is such a cute friend :)
5 comments:
So fun! I've been meaning to ask you how you liked the movie. Glad to hear you liked it! Mike and I have Tuesday off so he says I can drag him along to go see it. Woo Hoo! Love ya girl!
you look so adorable with your little prego belly!! enjoy the time alone with your hubby right now, and enjoy the peace and quiet:)
i really liked that movie. i love doing stuff with my cool sisters. londyn is going to come, she cant stay in there forever.
Jenna! Your bog is adorable and it is so high-tech! I need blogging lessons from you! I didn't realize how terrible I am at it. I can't wait for you to have Londyn!! :)
I love that picture of you and Kryd! You guys look just adorable :) I bet you guys are in Tami's room, the chaise lounge chair and part of the pink chair gave it away. haha she's too cute!
Post a Comment