I am not the most patient person and to say the least I am pretty much at the point where I am gonna go insane. Even though it's only a day past my due date, I feel like I'm never gonna have this baby. Maybe I am being a little dramatic but I can just see them making a story about me on TLC or Discovery Health channel about "the woman who stayed pregnant forever". There actually was a thing about this lady who was pregnant and didn't know I guess and her baby died inside her and she went on for 40-something years until they discovered it still inside her. I might have gotten that story wrong for those who have actually watched that but I think I got the jist of it. Anyway, I am just not a fan of this waiting game.
I keep having contractions that hurt and it they will be like 10-15 minutes apart and it will go on for hours and then stop and start up again. I know my body is just getting ready but come on when is it going to be for real! The other day when I started having these different contractions, Devon was freaking out and he went and got the car seat and my hospital bag and put them in the truck and then came and sat back on the couch to keep timing my contractions and his leg was shaking with nervous energy. Wow, I was like calm down buddy it's not happening yet. And sure enough here I am. Still.
Has anyone else felt like me? Or am I being a psycho? My problem is I'm just anxious to hold my baby and start our family. I am not going crazy because I'm so terribly uncomfortable because I'm really not. I mean she is a little heavy but I don't notice it often enough and I'm not waddling unless I have to go to the bathroom really bad and I'm not swelling anywhere at all. I just want to see her and see what she looks like.
This post is mainly for me to vent because it makes me feel better! I might delete this in a little while but it feels really good.
10 comments:
Jenna! It doesn't show when you do blog up dates so I haven't looked at your blog in a while and have been missing your posts!! Ah you are so cute! Good luck with the delivery! That's cute that Devon is so nervous. hehe. Love ya girl!
i'm sorry she hasn't come yet. i remember feeling the same way and tiffany fish telling me that it's much easier to take care of them inside than when they are outside...it didn't really make me feel better but it is true! she will come out when she is ready which is the part that stinks cuz you can't control it! i'm sure she will come this week, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
No don't delete your post!lol, i'm sure you will love reading it in the future :) I can't imagine what you must feel like but I don't blame you for going crazy, you just want that baby! :) Hang in there girl and by the way I love your hair!! It has gotten so long! :) Thanks for your sweet comments Jenna, you are always such a sweetheart!!!
I just caught up on your blog! Good luck to getting that sweet baby girl out...I am soooooooooo excited to see her.
I love you guys!
I totally saw that documentary about the lady who had the baby in her for basically her whole life, but I don't think that will happen to you! And although I haven't experienced this I'm sure that the way you're feeling is pretty normal :)
Holy freaking crap! You're pregnant?? Wow!
You are not going to have a baby in you for the rest of your life... it's 2008 and you are living in the UNITED STATES! If anything bizarre was/is to happen, your doctors would know right away. You are FINE!
Congrats to you, and let us know when the big day comes!
Jenna- this post made me laugh cuz I felt the same way!!! I didn't get anywhere near my due date with Drake but I had been in "labor" with him for that whole month before. They stopped it 3 times before I actually had him cuz they wanted me to wait until I was 38 weeks along. I cried the last time they stopped it, and the nurse actually told me, "Oh, it's not like you're going to be the first pregnant woman ever." ........ so let me tell ya girl, I don't think you're psycho in the least! I know it's hard right now but just take it easy and take comfort in knowing she WILL come:o) It's good to hear Devon's got his girls taken care of too!:o)
You have all the right to vent it's been nine months and your ready. All my friends were the same exact way. Londyn is such a cute name. Hope she comes soon or is already here!
You're so funny, you have the right to vent especially after nine months +! Us women need time to vent every once in a while. I got dev's picture and she is adorable! I hope you are doing well and I can't WAIT to meet your knew little addition!!
Ha ha obviously you are NOT alone! I felt like I was going to be pregnant forever like a week BEFORE my due date!! I feel for ya!! Just enjoy being lazy and the time of always having a good excuse for whatever you need an excuse for: being pregnant. Its get you out of anything you want. AND you will never get to be lazy again in your life. Ha ha
Post a Comment