
I love that line from home alone when Kevin is told to pack his suitcase and he has no idea what to pack.... good movie
That is kinda how I feel about packing for the hospital! I have the list that they give you of the mandatory things that I need, but I'm curious if there is anything that anyone wished they would have brought or was so glad they deicided to bring that wasn't on the general list. HELP! :)
8 comments:
It's on most lists, but I would suggest a nursing nightgown. When I had Bostyn I just stayed in the hospital gown the whole time I was there and it wasn't very comfy or helpful while I was trying to nurse. Also, when choosing you're coming home outfit, remember that you will not fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes just yet! I'm sure I will have more suggestions for you...
Take your own tylenol hospitals charge an arm & leg for 1 stupid tylenol. Also tucks pads are great for swelling. I am sure you already know but plan on still looking prego when you first come home. Sweat pants are great!! Good Luck! can't wait for the news of londyns arrival.... (kierra)
"smash his face with an iron!!"-home alone
Kierra- Thanks for the advice I'm sure gonna be using your tips! And Don't worry you will definitely be hearing the news when she comes!
Makeup!!!!! I look like crap in all my hospital photo's so I wished I would of brought that. Also bring some little booty socks or comfy socks to wear so your feet don't get cold. I think I am going to bring my own pillow this time around too, sometimes the hospital ones aren't comfy enough for me. Good luck I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of the little beauty!
well i was freezing! even though they have blankets i wish i had some comfy pajama pants and socks. (they give you those wierd ones with the grip on the bottoms) stuff for your hubby cause he'll most likely be board. and snacks that you like incase you don't like the food they have.
p.s. take advantage of everything they have at the hospital- don't feel like a mooch for asking of you can take things home. every little bink and diaper makes a difference =) good luck!
connie- Can you add me to your blog!?! jennawinters@gmail.com :)
I agree with socks, the epidural makes you cold and shaky. Also depends on where you go but if you are waiting to dialate maybe movies is the hospital has DVD's in the room, magazines, a book? Don't plan on wearing regular clothes home from the hospital bring maternity clothes with you because from the IV etc your body will be retaining water and you might be 10 lbs lighter when you leave the hospital-I know kinda depressing....I am so excited to see pictures of the new baby. GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment