After all the stores closed in the mall, those who could stayed and we saw Mama Mia. There was one other group of girls in the theater with us and they were a little on the hammered side and were going crazy with every song that came on in the movie like dancing and singing along and had us take pictures of them and they kept cheering "wooooooooo!!!" a lot. It was hilarious. It was a really fun night I love my girls!!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Catchin' Up @ Girl's Night
Thursday night a bunch of my high school girlfriends and me went out to catch up and we had a blast. We met at Paradise Bakery and stayed there until they closed then we just walked around the mall and talked. It was so fun. There was also another group of women a little older than us there that we thought were also friends from high school meeting up like us because some looked single still and some were married and prego and a few had a kid or two. It was so fun to be able to catch up and talk about old times nomatter where we all are in our lives right now.
I should not have chosen that pose it does not flatter me!

After all the stores closed in the mall, those who could stayed and we saw Mama Mia. There was one other group of girls in the theater with us and they were a little on the hammered side and were going crazy with every song that came on in the movie like dancing and singing along and had us take pictures of them and they kept cheering "wooooooooo!!!" a lot. It was hilarious. It was a really fun night I love my girls!!!
After all the stores closed in the mall, those who could stayed and we saw Mama Mia. There was one other group of girls in the theater with us and they were a little on the hammered side and were going crazy with every song that came on in the movie like dancing and singing along and had us take pictures of them and they kept cheering "wooooooooo!!!" a lot. It was hilarious. It was a really fun night I love my girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow that 2nd picture...I'm showin a little too much. haha That was so fun we definatly need to do that more often, make it a monthly thing. it was so good to see everyone and catch up! Oh and I'm ganna steal these pics if you don't mind :)
Ohh jenna you look so cute all prego! Looks like you had fun too! I made Josh go see that movie with me( I don't know how I did) And he was rolling his eyes like every song!
Post a Comment