Friday, September 19, 2008

Just some fun times we have had lately

Two weeks ago was my last post I believe so I better get on it. Devon is doing great in his training and really loving it. I am loving the time going by fast so I hope it keeps up! This past week he got to train in town so he got to come home everyday!!! yay it has been so great and I love it but am not looking forward to saying goodbye this weekend again and back to the old schedule with training in Tucson. boo.
Journey to the Center of the Universe in 3D with Aaron & Laura! Awesome glasses!
Bostyn's 1st Birthday, she had no idea what the big deal was or why that huge cake was in front of her. She just kept looking at mom & dad like why is everyone looking at me? haha very cute.


babysitting Casen. He is the best smiler



My camera makes people look like ghosts. I don't know how to fix it!!!!

Queen Creek Football Game with Lacy & Steffan. It was against Flagstaff & Q.C. killed them! But Don't worry we are still Higley people!




2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Jenna.. you are so adorable! Looks like you and the hubby are having a blast! It was nice talking to you, even if it was over text :> I miss you and am sooo happy for you! ;>

Oh and what colors are you doing for Londyns room???

Kristen said...

oh good, i was afraid you had gone to the dark side!!(Queen creek)lol Looks like life is busy but you guys are so happy, and i love the name Londyn! Not to mention the way it's spelled, Congrats! :) love you girl!