I always upload backwards because I am an airhead, so to get the full story in the right order start at the bottom of the post :)

I survived my second week with Devon gone and Thursday night I was in heaven when he got back! We went to Texas Road house Thursday night and that's when it rained and poured really hard but good thing it started and stopped all while we were in the restaurant. Then Friday we just spent the day doing whatever we wanted, we went shopping at Costco and Dicks Sporting Goods, then to see that movie House Bunny and it was funny and stupid. The main blonde girl was the funny part but there were a lot of really bad actors in the rest of it. Then we just went baby furniture hunting and found a lot of really cute stuff. It's so cute to see Dev actally get excited about shopping for furniture and bedding! He loves the baby stuff like me :).
Then on our way home from that we decided to plan a trip to the Pine cabin. So we called up our friends and Lacy & Steffan were the only ones who were able to go and headed out that night around 9. We went to Fossil Springs Saturday and swam & played but It was crowded so the picture doesn't show much since crazy people were all over the place. All in all it was a great weekend and although saying goodbye for the third time included lots and lots of tears and was not any easier this time, I am looking forward to next weekend's adventures.

Ok this pic is really awkward and embarrassing but remember it's all for the sake of recognizing my belly's progress! haha Here I am 26 weeks to the day in this shot... huge huh! Yikes, but she kicks like a cage fighter and we love it.

Thursday I got to watch my newest nephew Jeremiah for a few hours and I loved every second of it. I get so excited to watch the newborns because it prepares me for mine and I hope mine is like him. He slept and ate so well and was just perfect for me. He didn't fuss once. Here he is after he fell asleep and wiggled his little arms out of his tight blankie I wrapped him in.

Wednesday was my sis Emilee's Bday and we (all my sisters & I) took her to Gecko Grill for lunch. We didn't get a picture all together but I snagged Casen as soon as Alyssa got there and started taking pics. His hair usually sticks straight up and always has since he was born but Alyssa combed it down with a teeny bit of mousse and he looked so cute with his comb-over. It's blurry because he would not sit still but he is a chunky sweet thing isn't he??!!

I have the cutest parents. Well this is really not what they look like, they are in disguise in this picture because they went to the mall to play "Where's Waldo" with the young single adults. My dad is the YSA branch pres. and he gets to do all these crazy activities with the singles and dress up like a nerd! They love him though I'm sure and he loves his calling it really makes him happy I can tell. Can't you see the real happiness in his face??? haha and my mom sure looks like she is excited to do this! (she is wearing a wig and my dad's hat & he has hick teeth and a fake mustache & glasses with his belly stuffed)
2 comments:
Love the picture of your parents! You grow different with each of your kids, and definitely in spurts. I think you look great! How was your mom with her kids did she normally come early, late?
I am sorry about Devon, how much longer does this go on for? I am sure it is hard with being pregnant as well. Hang in there!
That picture of your parents is so funny. Weird how much our mom's look alike! I guess that's not weird at all. Well, you look super cute pregnant. I cried when I saw cute pregnant girls like you ha ha!
Post a Comment