I am way late on posting about mine & Devon's Anniversary (as it was on the 16th of June) but this is a slideshow of us in the past year we have been married. I love Devon so much and keep being reminded everyday of why i married him. But I still can't figure out how I got so lucky. I hope I treat him as well as he does me... I try! I don't want to get too mushy about it on the blog but that's what I wanted to share about my amazing husband.
2 comments:
1st thought..."oh my, they are the greatest looking couple and how much i love you guys". 2nd thought..." wow, devon is really patient getting his picture taken all the time! I don't know if JD would go for that!" thanks for sharing all the pics. So- happy to have you as my sis-in-law.
You 2 are so cute together! Can't for #3 to arrive!
Post a Comment