Monday, July 28, 2008

Jeremiah is Here

My sister Emilee had her baby boy on Saturday the 26th at 1:52pm. He weighed 8lbs 5oz and was 21 in. long. He is so sweet! We have been to the hospital a lot to see them and helped them get settled when they got to go home Monday. They are such a cute little family.
The new mommy loving her baby boy :)
Me holding the sleepy head.
Daisy and Jeremiah are going to be close cousins they are only 3 weeks apart!
I have been working on some projects for our little one because I am so girl crazy. I have bought girlie things already and made some. Here is a bow I made with a flower on top.
And here is the bling binkie or also known as the sassy passy. It' s so blurry in the pic I don't know why... It took me a while to do this one but it was fun. But the projects and crafts will contuinue I am so not done!

7 comments:

Michael & Kara said...

How FUN!!! I love crafty things! You will love having a girl! And Emilee's boy is sooo cute! I have a bunch of crafty websites on my blog page! I'm doing tons of stuff for Kenzie!!!

Heather Strong said...

Cute stuff! People always told me not to buy anything until after the showers but looking back, there are all sorts of things I wish I would have bought! You like the stuff you buy yourself more than the things people get you anyway. That sounds rude, but you know what I mean. If you pick it out, you obviously like it! I say, get everything you want! I'm excited for you!

Heather Strong said...

p.s. I want to know how you make your blog so cute all the time. Email me heatherstrong15@hotmail.com! Do you have any websites you look at or anything?

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

haha. i love the bling! if i end up having a girl it will be so fun to do little crafty things with you!

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you Jena! I love, love, love, little baby girls. So much that I decided to have 6 of them. Why didnt you do that shiney smile passy for my little girls? Oh ya, you were in grade school when most of my girls came. The boys and a few of the girls from Higley came over last night - fun to see those rm's.

Adria said...

hey wanna give me your address so i can send you a invite to connie's baby shower? your little preggers belly is so cute!

Kristen said...

oh my gosh so cute!! i love the baby accessories your making, so creative!!