Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Drum Roll........

Well the ultrasound pictures are pretty clear and show us that we are indeed having a little GIRL! It is pretty obvious so I hope that we are looking at the right parts! We are so excited! While we were in the waiting room waiting for my check up after the ultrasound Devon said well I am excited but I just can't bring my wallet anywhere I go with her because I will want to buy her everything she wants. haha it's so true he will. I am definately already going crazy with cute decorating ideas and all kinds of things I am going to want my princess to have call me crazy but I can't help it :). Here is her cute face!
And here is her little hooha! hahaha I hope that I don't weird you out but hey its a fetus and it's cute! Can ya see the legs and what's in between???





11 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna, That's soooo exciting!!!!! Has Emilee had her baby yet!? You better post pictures when she does! Tell her hello! So many new babies in your family, it's so exciting! :) Hooray for little girls! :)

{Bryanna} said...

Wahoooooo.... that is so exciting!!! WE are so happy for you guys! a Little girl would be so fun to decorate for!! and Dress. Better get making those bows.!!
Love
Bryanna

Lyndsay Winters said...

Very exciting! Bostyn cannot wait for her new cousin to come!

Kelli and Craig said...

YAY!!!! Daisy will have a little girl cousin to play with! Congrats!!

cadiwin said...

Girls will rule the Winters Clan now! Mwwwhahahah! Congrats...Now my Daisy and Lilly can dote over 2 baby girl cousins. Maybe they'll stop asking me to have more :)

Heather Strong said...

Congrats Jenna! I am so excited for you!

Susie Jensen said...

Congratulations Jenna and Devon! We know a little something about raising daughters (hee hee) and they are absolutely the best! We are thrilled for you guys. Enjoy every minute of this experience!

The Epps Fam said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun and she'll be gorgeous! I'm so happy for you both :)

Kristen said...

Yay Jenna!!!! I'm SO excited for you! That fits you perfect to have a little girl first :) I bet she will be the cutest little girl and no doubt she will be spoiled!

ps. your blog background is cute! and i hope you are feeling well!

Shannon Martin said...

Alright if Devon is already admitting that about a girl, you are sooooo dead! The girl stuff is so much cuter than the boy stuff. I am excited that you are having a girl. Mine can be more trying than Case but at the end of the day they are the ones that give you the hugs and kisses!

Tane' Smith said...

JENNA!!!!! Your baby girl has your cute little ski slope nose!!!!! I love it!!!!! You have to get the 3D ultrasound because Kimi got those and it is crazy how good you can see babys face!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited to meet her!