Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations Greg & Colby :)

Wow I hate not posting on my blog for a long time. It totally bugs me! We really haven't been up to a whole lot just random things here and there like a trip to the lake, a trip to the D-Backs game, Devon's deep sea fishing trip in Florida and other random things that make our exciting lives so spectacular. So if you're wondering where the pictures are well there aren't any! haha yeah that's how lame we are! We haven't been taking our cameras to anything so I know how totally lame that is! Devon isn't home yet from Florida so maybe he will surprise me with pictures of him and a scary shark or something.

But I will show you a picture of my dear friends Colby and Greg Lindblom's baby they were blessed with last Wednesday the 14th. They named her Lainey Nicole. I believe she was 8lbs 7oz and 21 in. We were able to go visit her a few hours after they had her and they are so excited to be parents and I could see that they are so full of love for their new spirit. She has been having heart and breathing problems though so we are praying for them and hope that everything goes well and that she gets better!

7 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

Thanks for finally posting! Colby's baby is so cute! Thanks again for watching Bostyn the other night..I hope she was good for you!

Cadi said...

Finally good to see a post...I was getting ready to call out a blogging search party. Their baby is so cute...concerned for her health. Keep us posted on that. Rough.

dani said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable!! And all that pretty hair! Can you belive this is gonna be you in like 6 months?! Hope little Lainey gets better!

And thanks for FINNALY posting. I was gonna start leaving obnoxious comments on your last post.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Yay! I saw Colby about a week before she was supposed to have Lainey. Funny they decided on Lainey cause they were arguing about two other names! I hope she gets better! How's your little one comin along?

T+C=N said...

Thanks for posting a pic of Colbys baby! She is sooo cute! Glad to see you guys are havin fun!!

The Epps Fam said...

I love the name Lainey. So cute! When do you go to find out what you're having?? Are you feeling okay? Hope you're enjoying the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

how is Lainey doing? do you have an update??