Saturday, May 24, 2008

Someone Finally Tagged Me!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Clean house
2. Do laundry
3. Finish traffic school online
4. Start packing everything
5. Get my rings sautered together & cleaned

5 places I've worked:
1. Assisnant for state farm insurance agent
2. Child care assistant at Seville Golf & Country Club- It was fun to watch the weddings out the window on the golf course!
3. Dance Teacher @ local dance studio for girls ages 2-12... SO FUN!
4. Nanny for mean rich family
5. Nanny for nice humble family that pays more than mean rich people!

5 favorite foods:
1. Caesar salad (the kind when the dressing isn't made with anchovies!)
2. SOUPS & Pastas (preferably fettucine alfredo)
3. Sour patch watermellon candies
4. Sliced apples with cream cheese & caramel dip
5. Flavor blasted pizza gold fish

5 things you may not know about me:
1. I have been a dancer all my life but stopped for some reason after high school :(
2. Am going to school to be an elementary school teacher (3rd grade)
3. I love to make home made cards & other crafty things
4. I want 5-6 kids
5. I really want an upholstered head board for my birthday!

5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure that everyone is taken care of in my family
2. Pay tithing!
3. Build a mansion with a huge water park in the back yard
4. Stash enough for my children to go to college.
5. Pay famous bands and celebrities to surprise my friends on their birthday!

5 People I tag:
1. Cara
2. Alyssa
3. Bethany
4. Dani
5. Emilee

5 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Love your answers! Once everyone reads your title you are going to be at the top of our list to "tag"!

Shannon Martin said...

You can do traffic school online?? Tell us more...

The Epps Fam said...

I just did traffic school online too! What did you do to deserve traffic school??? Isn't it so nice you can do it that way and it only takes less than 2 hours?! I think it's great, but hoepfully I don't have to do it ever again :). Oh and girl, remember - It doesn't take money to pay your tithing, just faith :) Loved the tag list!

{Bryanna} said...

I was sad for the other David to...:( but they both will make albums so it's ok. I stole the countdown thing to..hehe. That's how it works. see it, like it, and copy it! lol.. Waiting to find out what your having is the worst! It makes it so hard! All you want to do is plan and see the little baby!

Cadi said...

When in the world did you read the Twilight series??? Everytime I try to bring up books at family functions, that I've read, everyone looks at me weird! I had no idea you were also a follower of The Cullens! We have much to discuss!